Tea at Trianon Forum
Always be polite. Courtesy is required of you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tea at Trianon Forum
Always be polite. Courtesy is required of you.
Tea at Trianon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tea with the Queen
Latest topics
» Looking for a good book about Madame Elisabeth
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 5:43 pm by Elena

» Recognition by the Church of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 5:38 pm by Elena

» Reposts: In Praise of Monarchy!
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:20 pm by ViveHenriV

» Remembering Louis XVI
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 am by ViveHenriV

» Mass for Louis XVI on live video
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:10 pm by ViveHenriV

» Judges 17:6
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:29 pm by ViveHenriV

» War in the Vendée/Guerre de Vendée
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 4:37 pm by ViveHenriV

» The Comte de Chambord (Henri V)
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 5:24 pm by ViveHenriV

» Reflection: Les Membres et L'Estomac
Tetrad Blood Moons EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 2:35 am by ViveHenriV

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 253 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:06 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Tea at Trianon Forum on your social bookmarking website

Banner art courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.

Tetrad Blood Moons

2 posters

Go down

Tetrad Blood Moons Empty Tetrad Blood Moons

Post  Elena Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Many Protestant sites are reporting this astronomical event. It is interesting how the blood moons coincide with major Jewish feats days. I don't think it is the End of the World, but possibly part of the events heralding the End of an Age. http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/fox-news-asks-if-4-blood-moons-a-sign-of-apocolyptic-the-end-times-12220/
Tetrad Blood Moons 5

Here is some Catholic analysis by author Emmett O'Regan, who believes that in the context of Scripture, such phenomena are a sign of restoration and deliverance:
http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-consecration-comet-ison-and.html

The perihelion of Comet ISON (the point at which it will be closest to the Sun, and consequently appear at its brightest) will take place on November 28th, which it has been noted coincides with the Feast of Hanukkah. Several prophecy commentators have already compared the timing of this event with the much vaunted coming of the tetrad sequence of blood moons occurring on Jewish feast days next year, which will start on the Feast of Passover on April 15th, 2014.

For quite some time now, certain prophecy teachers have been pointing to the significance of these tetrad blood moons (a sequence of four total lunar eclipses), which as well as in April 2014, will also occur on the Feast of Tabernacles on October 8th 2014, Passover on April 4th 2015, and again on the Feast of Tabernacles on September 28th, 2015. In addition to this, there will also be a total solar eclipse shortly before a Passover blood moon, on March 20th 2015 (1st Nisan), and a partial solar eclipse on the Feast of Trumpets on September 13th, 2015. It has frequently been noted that there have only been seven occurrences of these blood moon tetrads falling on Jewish feast days since the first coming of Christ, and that the last two times have fallen within close proximity together - in 1949-1950 and 1967-1968, dates that are remarkably close to the restoration of Israel in 1948 and the capture of Jerusalem by Israel following the Six Day War in 1968. While most prophecy commentators have related the significance of these blood moon tetrads to the Second Coming of Christ and the erroneous teaching of a "rapture", it seems much more likely that if these striking coincidences symbolize anything, then they appear to point towards the promised restoration of the Church.

First is the fact that two of the blood moons occur on the Feast of Passover - which commemorates the deliverance of the Israelites from a life of slavery in Egypt. The Jewish Passover symbolizes the rescue of God's people from bondage to sin, and prefigures not only the Passion of Christ as the Lamb of God, but also to the time when the Church will be delivered from the new "bondage in Egypt" - the Great Apostasy. The Book of Deuteronomy promised that God would once again raise up a prophet like Moses, who would deliver his people from a state of captivity:

"The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—just as you desired of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ And the LORD said to me, ‘They are right in what they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not listen to my words that he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him."
(Deut 18:15-19)
The appearance of Moses and Elijah during the Transfiguration of Christ on the Feast of Tabernacles pointed to the role of the Two Witnesses as the promised prophet like Moses and the Elijah to come, and it is this event that Christians associate with this Jewish feast day. So if they symbolize anything, I would assume that the blood moons on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles point to an Exodus of the Church (as the New Israel) from its current state of apostasy, and also to the means of its deliverance through the ministry of the Two Witnesses. This would then be reinforced by the fact that the last two appearances of the tetrad blood moons on Jewish feast days occurred within time periods associated with the restoration of Israel. The restoration of Israel prefigures the restoration of the Church, just as the Jewish Holocaust under Hitler foreshadows the future persecution of Christians under the Antichrist. This follows the order of sequence outlined by St. Paul in his letter to the Romans - to "the Jew first", and then to the Gentiles.

There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Gentile, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Gentile. For God shows no partiality.
(Rom 2:9-11)
The fact that the perihelion of Comet ISON on November 28th will occur during the Feast of Hanukkah - which begins during the evening of November 27th - also brings to mind that this is a feast which commemorates the deliverance of Israel under the Maccabees. So here once again we have the theme of restoration.
Read more: http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-consecration-comet-ison-and.html
Elena
Elena
Admin

http://www.emvidal.com/

Back to top Go down

Tetrad Blood Moons Empty Re: Tetrad Blood Moons

Post  Mata Hari Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Elena wrote:
While most prophecy commentators have related the significance of these blood moon tetrads to the Second Coming of Christ and the erroneous teaching of a "rapture", it seems much more likely that if these striking coincidences symbolize anything, then they appear to point towards the promised restoration of the Church.

First is the fact that two of the blood moons occur on the Feast of Passover - which commemorates the deliverance of the Israelites from a life of slavery in Egypt. The Jewish Passover symbolizes the rescue of God's people from bondage to sin, and prefigures not only the Passion of Christ as the Lamb of God, but also to the time when the Church will be delivered from the new "bondage in Egypt" - the Great Apostasy. The Book of Deuteronomy promised that God would once again raise up a prophet like Moses, who would deliver his people from a state of captivity....
I find that Mr. O'Regan's interpretation of these cosmic events as being signs of restoration and deliverance of the Church to be very interesting.
Mata Hari
Mata Hari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Hari

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes, and his post on the Angel of the Seven Thunders is interesting as well, in which he analyzes the Apocalypse in the light of St. Bonaventure.
http://fountainofelias.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-angel-of-seven-thunders.html

St. Bonaventure's contention that the "time of great peace" which takes place at the start of the seventh age would be marked with the shout of the seven thunders is noteworthy in the fact that the sound produced by the angel here is described as being like a "roaring lion". In the earlier post The Third Secret of Fatima and the Angel with the Flaming Sword, we have already discussed how the prophecy of the angel of the seven thunders can be connected to the terrible events of 9/11. We shall discuss this in some more detail shortly below. The link between the shout of the angel of the seven thunders and the attacks on the World Trade Centre recalls some remarkable private revelations given to Venezuelan mystic Maria Esperanza (1928-2004), who was proclaimed a Servant of God by Bishop Paul Bootkoski in 2010. (Read more.)
Elena
Elena
Admin

http://www.emvidal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down